PLAZA II gateway is a software that provides data exchange between the Server part of the software-a Trading and clearing system of the Futures Market (the SPECTRA Trading system) and a certified brokerage system using the Plaza II protocol.
S#.Plaza is a connector that is designed to establish communication and data exchange between the trading section of the Futures market on the Moscow Exchange and our S# programs: S#.Data
the Plaza 2 Cgate protocol.
It is fully compatible with our S#.API
such as other custom software based on it.
Functions and features of the connector:
- To ensure equal opportunities for both private investors and professional participants of the futures market.
- Increase the number of services provided by a professional bidder for their clients.
- Provides an opportunity to receive market information directly from the exchange infrastructure segment and send transactions directly to the Exchange's trading system.
- Provides an opportunity to get access to non-trading and clearing functionality for trading participants
- Provides an opportunity to receive a complete anonymized orderlog of all orders of the trading session
- Provides an opportunity to choose the optimal level of performance (number of transactions per second) due to a flexible login system.