Issues with the S#.Shell solution

Issues with the S#.Shell solution
Atom
2/16/2021

Hello.

I just loaded the Shell solution into VS for the first time and I'm unable to build.

The Shell project is targeting .NET 5.0. Was there a recent migration that could be erroneous? Thank you in advance for the help!

Cheers,
Kyle

The following codes are generated on build:
Error MC3074 The tag 'NullToVisibilityConvertor' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml.Converters;assembly=Ecng.Xaml'. Line 9 Position 4. Shell <hidden>Documents\StockSharp\Shell\App.xaml 9
Error MC3072 The property 'XamlHelper.DialogResult' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml;assembly=Ecng.Xaml'. Line 26 Position 83. Shell <hidden>Documents\StockSharp\Shell\RemoteManager\AddRemoteStrategyWindow.xaml 26
Error MC3074 The tag 'EnumBooleanConverter' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml.Converters;assembly=Ecng.Xaml'. Line 17 Position 4. Shell <hidden>Documents\StockSharp\Shell\RemoteManager\RemoteManagerLayoutGroup.xaml 17
Error MC3072 The property 'XamlHelper.DialogResult' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml;assembly=Ecng.Xaml'. Line 35 Position 85. Shell <hidden>Documents\StockSharp\Shell\XAML\AddStrategyWindow.xaml 35
Error MC3072 The property 'XamlHelper.DialogResult' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml;assembly=Ecng.Xaml'. Line 15 Position 13. Shell <hidden>Documents\StockSharp\Shell\XAML\Common\PairEditWindow.xaml 15

Kyle Gee

Date: 2/17/2021

Alright, I found the solution:

The Shell package that I downloaded from the installer has the following incorrect assembly reference:
Code
xmlns:ex="clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml;assembly=Ecng.Xaml"

it should read:
Code
xmlns:ex="clr-namespace:Ecng.Xaml;assembly=StockSharp.Xaml"

After this change, S#.Shell successfully builds.

Cheers,
Kyle

Attach files by dragging & dropping, , or pasting from the clipboard.

clippy