S#.API is a free library both for beginners and for experts in algorithmic trading.
S#.API has been designed for C# programmers who use Visual Studio. S#.API lets you create any trading strategy, from long-timeframe positional strategies to high frequency strategies (HFT) with direct access to the exchange (DMA).Many types of connections: FIX/FAST, LMAX, Rithmic, Fusion/Blackwood, Interactive Brokers, CQG, Oanda, FXCM, OpenECry, Sterling, BarChart, IQFeed, E*Trade, BTCE, BitStamp, BitStamp, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Kraken, Poloniex, GDAX, Bittrex, Bithumb, HitBTC, OKCoin, Coincheck, Binance, Liqui, CEX.IO, Cryptopia, OKEx, BitMEX, YoBit, Livecoin, EXMO, Deribit, Huobi, KuCoin, BITEXBOOK, CoinExchange, ITCH, QuantFEED.
All our products are based on S#.API. Using it, we created such solutions as S#.Designer
. Our integration tools S#.WealthLab
are based on S#.API as well.
Advantages of using S#.API:
- Cross platform solution — If your robot doesn’t depend on any particular broker’s or exchange’s API, you can use any connection. For example, you can easily switch from Interactive Broker to E*TRADE, or from Forex to a stock exchange.
- Support for all markets — You can trade on NASDAQ, NYSE, or CME, having full support for spot market, futures, and options.
- Versatility — When developing S#.API, we focused on the needs of individual algo traders, small teams, investment companies, and banks.
- High performance — You can backtest hundreds of strategies based on different instruments.
- Low Latency — Processing an order takes just a few microseconds.
- Direct connection — Trade is conducted via a direct connection to the exchange. Moreover, you can use the FIX protocol.
- Realistic testing — We provide the most accurate testing for ticks and order books, as well as determine the actual slip.
- Popular development tools — You can use Visual Studio to create your own applications in C#.