0) Introduction to StockSharp. The basic concepts of StockSharp architecture.
0.1) S# platform installation using Nuget (applicable for 5.0 and higher versions).
0.2) S# platform installation on Linux (applicable for 5.0 and higher versions).
1) The first connection creating
- Connection to the Terminal
- Getting prices on the instrument (not DOM, not candles)
- Getting depth-of-markets (DOM)
- Getting ticks, own trades, orders
- The order registration
2) The candles
- Getting candles,
- Creating candles from ticks
- The types of candles
3) Working with historical data
- Getting and saving trading objects,
- Getting historical data from Finam
- S#.Data (Hydra) How to start, which setting, how to store data.
4) The Indicators
- Indicators from S#
- Adding indicators on a chart
- Custom indicators.
5) The Strategies
- Creating a simple robot for testing
- Creating a simple strategy
- Strategies optimization.
6) Child strategies
- Rule (Use of rules, suspension of rules, mutually exclusive rules)
- Take profit and stop-loss
7) RealTrading (multiple connections)
- Multiple connections
- Strat strategies on real market
8) More strategies. Arbitrage, trend-following strategies, etc
All training course samples, materials S#.Shell will be
available through S#.Installer
>>Buy a course<<