The remote manager module
Hello dear friends! Today we are announcing a new software module from StockSharp - a remote manager.
As the name implies, it is intended for remote control of applications based on S#.API, for example, created on the basis of our other program S#.Shell
The module allows you to remotely connect to S#.Shell or your own robots using the FIX protocol monitor and control them.
Let's see how it looks like
- connection to the server:
- displaying strategies available on the server
- adding and monitoring strategies on the server
- sending custom commands
The module will be useful to all algorithmic traders who have several bots, especially if they are located on a remote server.
With the help of our module, you can configure, manage and control your robots from one program from your computer.
The core things:
- only until January 25 the remote manager for only 99$. Then 199$.
- S#.Shell and the remote manager until January 25 for only 520$. Then 590$.
- The complete training course includes: video-lessons, S#.Shell, the remote manager, 6 month support, the extended license and until January 25 for only 840$. Then 990$.