PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY USING STOCKSHARP (SOFTWARE) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SOFTWARE.WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
We STOCKSHARP LP of Suite 7199, 6 St Colman's Park Newry, County Down BT34 2BX, Northern Ireland license you to use:
- The Software, the data supplied with the Software, (Software Package) and any updates or supplements to it.
- The related electronic documentation (Documentation).
- The service you connect to via the Software and the content we provide to you through it including but not limited to training (Service).
as permitted in these terms.YOUR PRIVACY
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This Software requires the Windows operating system 7 and higher. [INSERT OTHER REQUIREMENTS].PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
Your access to the Software may require payment and details of such will be given when you make your order. Where required, and as determined in the order, you must make payment in full prior to use/or on a monthly. Payment shall be considered received by us when they have been credited into our account.
We may refund you if you have cancelled your Order prior to use of our Software.SUPPORT FOR THE SOFTWARE AND HOW TO TELL US ABOUT PROBLEMSSupport.
If you want to learn more about the Software or the Service or have any problems using them please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Contacting us (including with complaints).
If you think the Software or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email us at email@example.com
. How we will communicate with you.
If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.HOW YOU MAY USE THE SOFTWARE
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
YOU MUST BE 18 TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE SOFTWARE TO SOMEONE ELSE
- download a copy of the Software for your personal purposes only.
- use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the Software and the Service.
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the Software.
We are giving you personally the right to use the Software and the Service as set out above You must not transfer the Software or the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. UPDATE TO THE SOFTWARE AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may update the Software and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality or address security issues. TRAINING
We provide training services for you and details of available training are given at https://stocksharp.com/edu
. Any training provided shall be delivered to you either by video or in a workshop and each training session will not continue for more than 10 hours.
If you wish to purchase a training session, we will need you to provide the following information:
a) your name and email;
b) the name of the relevant course;
Upon our receipt of full payment for the relevant course(s) selected, we will send an email to you to confirm the booking.
You acknowledge that the training materials (including any video content) shall be used only for private purposes. Video content shall be privately viewed by your online broadcast on vk.com, youtube.com or stocksharp.com without the right to record such content to any permanent or temporary memory of your computer or any other digital media.
You further agree to observe any and all copyright and related right to any content provided to you.
With regards to the video training, you agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring:
a) the appropriate technical arrangements are in place in order to review any video content; b) you have access to the internet; and c) you have compatible software to enable the delivery of the training video.LICENCE RESTRICTIONS
You agree that you will:
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the Software or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the Software, Documentation or Services;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the Software, Documentation or Services nor permit the Software or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Software or the Services nor attempt to do any such things,
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- not use the Software or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Software, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Software or any Service (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms).
All intellectual property rights in the Software, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the Software and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Software the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK THESE TERMS
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limitations to the Software and the Services. The Software and the Services are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the Software or the Service. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the Software and the Service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Please back-up content and data used with the Software. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the Software, to protect yourself in case of problems with the Software or the Service.
- We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the Software or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
We may end your rights to use the Software and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the Software and Services:
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
- You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the Software and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the Software from your computer.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. YOU WILL NOT TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
You will not transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person.NO RIGHTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THIS CONTRACT ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THIS CONTRACT, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.