Google Feed
Atom
4/6/2018

I am having problems to do the setup of the Google on Hydra. Where can I find some tutorial about it?

After I select the security and select to show the candles like show in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F8WvQq_O_E, I receive the message "No data"

Tags:

Victor Montanez

Date: 4/8/2018

I program in Python, and use to get free data from Yahoo and Google, so after they changed things on their API, nothing works anymore. Dukascopy may be better. I am trying myself to get connected with CQG, as I a paid subscriber but it doesn't work either. Was suggested CQG Continuum but still the same. Will explore few more as I like this StockSharp terminal and other GUI's, but so far no luck. There are other C# solutions available so if this one doesn't work for me, will move on as I got already two solutions that wont post here with respect to what they do.

Mikhail Sukhov

Date: 4/8/2018

Yahoo support by Hydra. Google not.

I think you do not have paid CQG subscription. Please read more about CQG Continuum and how to get an access and what the price is.

Victor Montanez

Date: 4/9/2018

Hi Mikhail. I am using for Brokerage AMP Futures, which has data with CQG. I am using the same data for several platforms and works fine. Now, with your terminal, CQG doesn't work. I do have at least an intent to log in when using CQG Continuum by adding wss://api.cqg:443 or something like that. The terminal tries to log in but fails. My interest is to cover this platform in C# and other platforms and share with a group of people who may also be interested on it, as I have presented it as one if not the best. But we can not use due to data.

Not sure, what exactly has to be done. Thanks for your help.

fernando

Which is the feed that you suggest?

Mikhail Sukhov

Just for clarify - free software & paid support.

Any tech issue - please use support service - http://stocksharp.com/support/

Victor Montanez

Date: 4/12/2018

Hi Mikhail: I saw the support subscription packages, and agree with support pricing. Now, the problem is if that will be worth, as I found Yahoo data no longer works with anything, Google either, now I got an email from management at Quandl, and the free data is gone as support with WIKI no longer exists.

Now, as an AMP futures customer, I do have CQG data and works with Sierra chart, Multicharts and TradingView. It is the only option I got. So, if I need to get another data service, I would like to know, as I would like the get it working. I was able to test with Quandl, but it seems to me there are some problems, so agree will need paid support for that. CQG said that CQG and CQG Continuum is the same thing, and told me to contact your company for the platform issue.

My question is, if it is not working since day one, and due to my data it will not work, then I am not sure that it will, then what data will I need? Just my concern.

Victor Montanez

Well, after testing with some data sources, the hydra, designer, or terminal, none of them worked. I tested with Yahoo, and their API is not longer working, Google did the same thing, as their api is not longer working, Quandl sent email saying will no longer do free data due to WIKI, opened an account with CQG, is not working, opened an account with coinbase, not working as the terminal or any other of the three applications said at least one connection type needs to be selected, and those are already selected, but regardless not working either, opened an account with GDAX, and not working either after entering all keys, etc.

So as nothing work, I believe the terminal and the tho others stuff are a great idea in the making, but as nothing works for now, I am giving up pursuing the use of any of your platform. Sorry for the other asking for answers, but it is no longer in my interest on any of the software any longer. I have found other resources with great support and dedications to customers with great apps.

Mikhail Sukhov

1) Yahoo. Just started and ran.

2) Coinbase (like all other crypto connectors) is available ONLY for crowd members.

3) Do not see any reason to check other connectivities.

I think you can easy to find appropriate software for your budget and conversation manner[laugh]

Attach files by dragging & dropping, , or pasting from the clipboard.

clippy