AMP Global Clearing is a Chicago-based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) providing access to the global electronic futures markets for Individual Traders, US & Foreign Introducing Brokerages, CTAs, 3rd Party & API Developers.AMP provides cheap fast reliable data feeds and trading routes.
- No monthly inactivity fees
- No monthly volume requirements
- $500 minimum deposit to get started
- $400 es daytrading margins
- Real-time & historical data included
- $dow,$sp500,tick/trin,adv,decl&vix data
- Free, no monthly fee platforms available (StockSharp included!!!)
- 24 hour customer service
- 24 hour trade desk support
- All major currencies accepted for deposits
- Foreign language support
- Custom colocation services available
- Save on wire fees/ach withdrawal $ deposits
- Real time access to your account via web portal
The goal of AMP Futures is to provide the latest technology in online trading as well as a constant flow of proprietary research.Self-Directed Online
Our self-directed online execution service is ideal if:
Automated System Execution
- You want independent control over the order placement process
- You want speedy order execution and fill confirmation
- You value the added assurance provided by our multiple layers of customer support often unavailable at discount online firms
- You wish to add the futures+ markets to your electronic trading portfolio
- For those preferring self-directed online trading, our online trading platforms provide quick and reliable access to all major electronic and open out-cry futures markets.
In addition to a select list of professional systems, you have the ability to code your personal system into our trading platform for automatic execution. Many of our clients have spent countless hours and capital developing their own trading system. We have a tremendous respect for that effort and we are here to help in the execution of their system. Other clients don’t have the luxury of building their own system and rely on us to provide professionally developed systems. We take that responsibility seriously.
Our automated system execution service is ideal if:
- Looking for Portfolio Diversification
- Wants a system is a method of trading that uses objective entry and exit criteria based on parameters validated by historical testing on quantifiable data
- Does not want to worry about the time and costs associated with having to monitor a trading system all day long
- The investor enjoys confidence that every signal will be taken, and operate the system as instructed by the system developer
- Trading using a trading system provides the discipline to overcome the fear and greed that in many cases paralyzes a trader
Let AMP auto-execute it for you. AMP does the work, you monitor the results!Learn more about Automated System Execution >>Free Simulated Trading
When you sign up for simulated trading, you will receive a $50,000 test account that gives you a simple, risk-free way to try out our platforms. It takes you only a couple of minutes to sign up for a Test account and to download the software.
Simulated trading enables you to trade using real-time quotes for select Globex, e-cbot, and single stock futures contracts, as well as delayed quotes for pit-traded CBOT, CME, Eurex, Comex and Nymex contracts. You will also have access to depth of market for Globex, e-cbot, and single stock futures contracts and real-time streaming charts for major stock index futures contracts.
Our Free Simulated Trading service is ideal if:
- Practice placing your orders online and receiving your confirmations in mere seconds
- Learn how to use your Order Management section to view your working, filled, cancelled or rejected orders
- View depth of market and real time streaming charts for select contracts
- Practice using the Price Ladder to place a buy/sell stop or buy/sell limit
- Work with a licensed broker who is at your disposal to answer your trading questions and assist you in developing your own trading strategies
- Give us feedback and comments about the trading system and how it worked for you
For those preferring self-directed online trading, our online trading platforms provide quick and reliable access to all major electronic and open out-cry futures markets. We pride ourselves on lightning-fast execution and confirmation supported by our dedicated customer service team.
For further explanation, call us USA/Canada toll free: (800) 560-1640– Other Countries: 001* (312) 893-6400 or Contact Us.