- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based text format that fully automates the distribution of news headlines and content on the Internet.
- Using RSS, web content providers can easily create and disseminate feeds of data that include, for example, news links, headlines, and summaries.
- The UN News provides a feed for top headlines, as well as feeds for news organized by topic, region and audio feeds.
- S#.RSS connector provides a direct connection to the RSS service with our S# programs: S#.Data, S#.Terminal, S#.Designer, S#.Shell.
It is fully compatible with our S#.API such as other custom software based on it.
Functions and features of the connector:
- This connector only supports receiving market data and does not provide an opportunity to send trading orders.