Assign, install and work with StockSharp Installer.

Assign, install and work with StockSharp Installer.
Atom
9/1/2020

The Installer allows you to:
- download and install Designer, Terminal, Hydra
- buy or install connectors MT 4, MT 5, MatLab
- buy and install additional software
- install the program together with bought connectors
- track the process of purchasing new programs
- download the API library and automatically tracks its updates.
- download the purchased training lessons, the Shell.

How to install the program:

1. Download stocksharp_setup.exe (.NET 6 will be installed automatically).

2. Start the installation file stocksharp_setup.exe and follow the instructions.
Sometimes Windows prevent the installation and pop up the warning like below:
Smart screen eng
In this case click More info in the warning window. You'll get the next one:
Smart Screen eng run
After clicking "Run anyway" button the installation begins.

3. After installation, open the program window.

Installer.UI.png

How to work with Installer:

Installer allows you to:
- select programs available for download
- manage updates of downloaded programs
- purchase available paid programs

For the convenience of finding the necessary product in the program, you can choose the type of application.

Installer.UI_choose.png

To install the desired application, you need to:

1. Select the app, click install, agree to the license agreement, and click Continue.

Installer.UI_download.png

2. After this you need to choose the installation path.
IMPORTANT! It is necessary that the folder where the program will be installed is empty.

Installer.UI_dir.png

3. After selecting the directory, click Continue.

4. Select Execute and the installation process begins.

Installer.UI_instal.png

5. After installation, you can use the program.

To delete the program, select delete and click Continue.

Installer.UI_del.png

To repair, select repair and click Continue.

Installer.UI_repair.png

Installer independently tracks all software updates and updates itself automatically. Therefore, there is no need to delete it after installation.
Installer is not closed by clicking on the "X" in the program window, but is closed via the toolbar, select the menu (using the right mouse button) Close.

You can also check for updates by clicking the check for updates button in the right corner of the program window.

Installer.UI_force_update.png

If updates are available, a notification will appear.

Installer.UI_updat.png

To purchase paid apps, select the software you need and click the Buy button.

Installer.UI_buy.png

<< < 2 3 4 5 6  >
Nick L

Date: 1/23/2021

So I tried a complete re-install today (deleted everything and started again) and got the following error message:

07:20:22.387| |ProgressHelper| GET https://nuget.stocksharp.ru/x/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm=''&targetFramework=''&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=100&semVerLevel=2.0.0
07:20:22.618| |ProgressHelper| InternalServerError https://nuget.stocksharp.ru/x/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm=''&targetFramework=''&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=100&semVerLevel=2.0.0 230ms
07:20:22.826| |ProgressHelper| GET https://nuget.stocksharp.ru/x/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm=''&targetFramework=''&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=100&semVerLevel=2.0.0
07:20:23.067| |ProgressHelper| InternalServerError https://nuget.stocksharp.ru/x/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm=''&targetFramework=''&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=100&semVerLevel=2.0.0 239ms
07:20:23.278| |ProgressHelper| GET https://nuget.stocksharp.ru/x/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm=''&targetFramework=''&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=100&semVerLevel=2.0.0

I can visit the page in a browser & ping nuget.stocksharp.ru, but the search is not returning any results.

The XML result from the server is:

<m:error xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">
<m:code/>
<m:message xml:lang="en-US">An error has occurred.</m:message>
</m:error>

Any thoughts?
Many thanks,

Nick

James

Date: 1/26/2021

Hi,

I have tried to use the installer provided but am not having much luck. I have followed the instructions and have VS2019 installed (with .NET 5)

When i run setup_installer.bat it prompts me for my username and password. It successfully logs in and then proceeds to download a heap of files.

Once the bat file finishes running is terminates with the lines below.

15:49:10.320 | ConfigProvider | saving installations to C:\Users\james\Documents\StockSharp\Installer\installer_apps_installed.xml
15:49:10.333 | ConfigProvider | saving installations done
15:49:10.334 | ProductProvider | product provider main task is canceled
15:49:10.335 | S#.Installer.Console | starting S#.Installer (c:\users\james\desktop\installerconsole\stocksharp.installer.ui\StockSharp.Installer.UI.exe)...
15:49:10.335 | InstallerChannel | pipe server task is canceled

No GUI or installer starts.

I have tried to manually double click StockSharp.Installer.UI.exe, but it does not run / show anything.

Can you please advise what may be the issue here? I have also attached the log file (with my email removed from the log

John

Date: 1/31/2021

James Go to
Hi,

I have tried to use the installer provided but am not having much luck. I have followed the instructions and have VS2019 installed (with .NET 5)

When i run setup_installer.bat it prompts me for my username and password. It successfully logs in and then proceeds to download a heap of files.

Once the bat file finishes running is terminates with the lines below.

15:49:10.320 | ConfigProvider | saving installations to C:\Users\james\Documents\StockSharp\Installer\installer_apps_installed.xml
15:49:10.333 | ConfigProvider | saving installations done
15:49:10.334 | ProductProvider | product provider main task is canceled
15:49:10.335 | S#.Installer.Console | starting S#.Installer (c:\users\james\desktop\installerconsole\stocksharp.installer.ui\StockSharp.Installer.UI.exe)...
15:49:10.335 | InstallerChannel | pipe server task is canceled

No GUI or installer starts.

I have tried to manually double click StockSharp.Installer.UI.exe, but it does not run / show anything.

Can you please advise what may be the issue here? I have also attached the log file (with my email removed from the log

Even I'm also facing the same issue. Team, please help to resolve the problem

Tronsom

Date: 4/14/2021

Can't install.

13:47:02.954 | ProfileHelper | trying to login (xxx@gmail.com)...
13:47:03.154 | ProfileHelper | login error: System.InvalidOperationException: Error connection
---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host..
---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10054): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass137_0`1.<Download>g__OtherMessageHandler|1(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass137_0`1.<Download>b__2(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass135_0.<DoConnect>b__0(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass135_0.<DoConnect>b__1()
at Ecng.Common.Converter.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<DoInCulture>b__0()
at Ecng.Common.Converter.DoInCulture[T](CultureInfo cultureInfo, Func`1 func)
at Ecng.Common.Converter.DoInCulture(CultureInfo cultureInfo, Action action)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.DoConnect(IMessageAdapter adapter, IEnumerable`1 requests, Boolean waitResponse, Func`2 newMessage)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.Download[TResult](IMessageAdapter adapter, Message request)
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.BaseFixClient.GetResponse[TResult](Message message)
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.AuthenticationClient.Login()
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.AuthenticationClient.StockSharp.Community.IAuthenticationClient.Login()
at StockSharp.Installer.ProfileHelper.TryLogin(ServerCredentials cred, Boolean force)
at StockSharp.Installer.ProfileHelper.LoginAsync()

Aleksander Borstsevski

Date: 9/17/2021

инсталлер при ссылке на соглашение внизу дает вот такое https://stocksharp.com/error/notfound/

кнопка "продолжить" блокирована :(

Scaramouche

Date: 11/15/2021

при запуске setup_installer.bar

19:08:02.887 | ProfileHelper | login error: System.InvalidOperationException: Ошибка соединения
---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение..
---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10054): Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение.
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass137_0`1.<Download>g__OtherMessageHandler|1(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass137_0`1.<Download>b__2(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass135_0.<DoConnect>b__0(Message msg)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.<>c__DisplayClass135_0.<DoConnect>b__1()
at Ecng.Common.Converter.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<DoInCulture>b__0()
at Ecng.Common.Converter.DoInCulture[T](CultureInfo cultureInfo, Func`1 func)
at Ecng.Common.Converter.DoInCulture(CultureInfo cultureInfo, Action action)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.DoConnect(IMessageAdapter adapter, IEnumerable`1 requests, Boolean waitResponse, Func`2 newMessage)
at StockSharp.Algo.TraderHelper.Download[TResult](IMessageAdapter adapter, Message request)
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.BaseFixClient.GetResponse[TResult](Message message)
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.AuthenticationClient.Login()
at StockSharp.Community.FIX.AuthenticationClient.StockSharp.Community.IAuthenticationClient.Login()
at StockSharp.Installer.ProfileHelper.TryLogin(ServerCredentials cred, Boolean force)
at StockSharp.Installer.ProfileHelper.LoginAsync()

Ernesto Ramos

Date: 12/13/2021

Hey are there any steps to install on linux?. According to the docs the product is compatible with Net 5.0.
VS Code or Ryder whatever works.

Kyle

Date: 2/2/2022

Hello, I installed .NET 5 (I also have .NET 6 installed), unblocked the folder, was able to run the bat file and sign in my email address and password. Once the program was running I kept getting these four lines repeating endlessly. I'm on Windows 10

20:59:05.750 | ProgressHelper | GET https://nuget.stocksharp...sharp.okcoin/index.json
20:59:05.787 | ProgressHelper | GET https://api.nuget.org/v3...sharp.okcoin/index.json
20:59:05.813 | ProgressHelper | NotFound https://nuget.stocksharp...ksharp.oanda/index.json 146ms
20:59:05.813 | ProgressHelper | OK https://api.nuget.org/v3...ksharp.oanda/index.json 156ms

Krrish

Date: 3/5/2022

The batch file just flashes the terminal and disappears. Windows 7 had installed .net 5 . Still couldn't initiate the installation process or even ask login details. How to fix that?

murat

Date: 3/15/2022

Unable to verify username and password. The reason is because it is not connecting to your server.
<< < 2 3 4 5 6  >

Attach files by dragging & dropping, , or pasting from the clipboard.

clippy