I suggest you add a Chinese version.

I suggest you add a Chinese version.
Atom
4/12/2019

Hello, I am an organization, but I need a Chinese version. I suggest you add a Chinese version.

ctmb520

Date: 4/12/2019

We can offer to do this, and you can join in the integration.

Юрий Басангов

ctmb520 Go to
We can offer to do this, and you can join in the integration.

Hello, thank you for your request, but I guess that I didn't understand it in full.
Can you tell us about your needs more detailed? I see that you ask about the Chinese version that is ok, and it can be added of course.
Tell me more about your offer of it. For simple conversation pls write me an email to info@stocksharp.com
Thank you again

ctmb520

Thank you for calling back.
Hello, we are from a small investment organization. After I showed your products to the boss last week, he was very interested and said that you did a great job. But according to Chinese usage habits, a Chinese version is needed. They are not familiar with English, so it is highly recommended that you develop a multilingual version that can support Chinese. China has a large market. We would like to be an agent in this market.

Юрий Басангов

Date: 4/16/2019

ctmb520 Go to
Thank you for calling back.
Hello, we are from a small investment organization. After I showed your products to the boss last week, he was very interested and said that you did a great job. But according to Chinese usage habits, a Chinese version is needed. They are not familiar with English, so it is highly recommended that you develop a multilingual version that can support Chinese. China has a large market. We would like to be an agent in this market.

Hello, understood.
Ok, can you add me at Skype: AlgoTradingRus or do you prefer any other messenger? Our talk there will be faster and we could discuss more questions.

Attach files by dragging & dropping, , or pasting from the clipboard.

clippy