S#.Shell — save time by using a ready-made solution!A ready-to-use shell (connection, configuration, testing, statistics) for your algo strategy, provided with the C# source code.
If you create ready-to-use algo strategies or want to test an algo idea without spending your time on creating a graphical shell, S#.Shell is your best solution
! S#.Shell is a simplified version of S#.Studio
. You can quickly modify its C# source code (you only need basic
programming skills for doing that).
The regular price of S#.Shell is $485
, but you can get it as a free bonus
if you buy the S#
courses!Main features of S#.Shell:
S#.Shell — Trading modeS#.Shell — Testing modeS#.Shell — Flexible user interfaceS#.Shell — Easy to useS#.Shell — Testing reportS#.Shell — Complete source code
- A ready-to-use, “turn-key” robot with an example of a simple algo strategy (for those who want to learn algo trading on someone else’s source code).
- Complete source code. Perfect for creating customized algo strategies for someone or for yourself.
- Connect to any terminals or gateways (Quik, Alfa-Direct, SmartCom, Plaza II, etc.).
- Flexible user interface with dockable windows (like in Visual Studio 2012)
- Strategy testing (statistics, equity, reports).
- Save and load strategy settings.
- Launch strategies in parallel.
- Detailed information on strategy performance (orders, transactions, position, revenue, logs, etc.). Everything is simple and easy to understand.
- Launch strategies on schedule.
- Low memory usage.