S#

How can request more details about the existing positions?

How can request more details about the existing positions?
Atom Reply
11/27/2017

Hello Mikhail and hi all!

This StockSharp project looks very-very exciting and I started to look through some source codes and I tried some examples.
Unfortunately I cannot find the way, how can I get details about the active (opened) positions?
For example I made a connection to FXCM (by the SampleFxcm project) and I subscribed to the NewPosition event with a new function: Trader_NewPosition(Position pos)
Код

Trader.NewPosition += position => Trader_NewPosition(position);
Trader.NewPosition += position => _portfoliosWindow.PortfolioGrid.Positions.Add(position);
        private void Trader_NewPosition(Position pos)
        {
            MessageBox.Show("cval: " + pos.CurrentValue.ToString() + " | desc: " + pos.Description + " | Currency: " + pos.Currency.ToString() + " | RealizedPnL: " + pos.RealizedPnL.ToString() + " | BlockedValue: " + pos.BlockedValue.ToString());
        }

Kind of every values in the Position object are null, so I could not get the entry price and the direction values.
Or this limited data problem is only related to the FXCM connections? ...because in fact I plan to use the CQG and/or the Rithmic connections.
Please help me, how can I get the existing positions details after a new connection?

Thanks in advance!
Jose

Tags:

26 Answers
< 1 2 
Support

Date: 1/17/2018

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately we do not any other info except provided. We will translate your request to development team. They will contact you.
< 1 2 

Attach files by dragging & dropping, , or pasting from the clipboard.

clippy